Austin Motion To Revoke Lawyer

A Motion to Revoke probation may be filed if you violate your terms of probation. Maybe it was a simple mistake, maybe it was a lapse of judgment. A violation may just be an extra fine, or some time in jail, a revocation may violate your whole probation and give you the time that originally took a plea for.

Our Austin criminal defense attorneys can help with the allegedly violated conditions. We can help you get a bond set to release you. Let a member of the firm help you with a free consultation to explain your rights, the consult is confidential.

Actions that can violate your probation/community supervision and result in a filed motion:

  • Failure to appear, usually at court, a mandated-counseling session or a meeting with your probation officer
  • Failure to comply with a court order or order from your probation officer
  • Failure to pay a fine or meet other requirements
  • Committing another crime

Establish an attorney client relationship with our law firm today. Protect your freed

Our Criminal Defense Lawyers at Hernandez and English LLP can help you with your legal issue if you have been charged with revoking your probation. Let us help you with your community service, we can help you. Protect your freedom today.

Call us today 512-640-4099