Corpus Christi Services
Sometimes business disputes arise, and when they can’t be resolved through negotiation or arbitration proceedings, business litigation can be used as a way to remedy the situation. Litigation is the process of taking legal action through the court systems. Whether it’s a private individual or a business entity that has a legal issue with another business entity, we handle most matters dealing with business litigation because we are first trial lawyers. Alex R. Hernandez Jr. has often been regarded as one of the top Texas litigation attorneys and Texas top business lawyers.
There are a lot of attorneys in Texas, there are fewer true trial lawyers. Alex R. Hernandez Jr. is an orator, author, business owner, and trial lawyer.
Our business litigation attorneys handle cases on contingency, mixed contingency, or hourly rates. Litigation support is only a phone call away! Call now to discuss your business law matter. Business litigation attorneys primarily advise business clients in a broad range of non-criminal litigation, including issues involving contracts, disputes, liabilities, partnerships, and shareholders. Business litigators may specialize in areas such as intellectual property or corporate structure.
Our business lawyers handle cases in Central and South Texas, from San Antonio and Austin, to Corpus Christi and the Rio Grande Valley. Let us help you with your business law case.
Alex R. Hernandez, Jr. Trial Lawyers PLLC are proud to extend our legal services to many different types of clients, including companies who need assistance with a commercial or business litigation issue. We know how frustrating it can be to face a legal obstacle that prevents you from pursuing your commercial or business goals. As skilled trial attorneys, we are here to provide litigation support and serve as your reliable and well-versed guide.
If you need help with the following kinds of cases, our business litigation and transactional attorneys can assist you:
- Articles of Incorporation
- Borrower Litigation
- Borrower Loan Workouts
- Business Development
- Business Dissolution
- Business Entities Law
- Business Formation
- Business Interference Claims
- Business Mediation
- Business Operating Agreements
- Business Privatization
- Business Succession Planning
- Business Torts
- Commercial Law
- Contract Disputes
- Copyright Litigation
- Corporation Disputes
- Corporation Dissolutions
- Corporation Litigation
- Derivative Litigation
- Fair Labor Standards Act
- Fair Labor Standards Act Litigation
- Family Business
- Financial Institutions Law
- Insurance Bad Faith Litigation
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Partnership, Dissolutions
- Partnership, Disputes
- Partnership, Litigation
- Project Finance
- Securities Litigation
- Shareholder Oppression Claims Litigation
- Trademark Litigation
- Unfair Competition Litigation
- Unfair Trade Practices Litigation
- Real estate
- Breach of contracts
- Business Torts
- Business Litigation Formation
- Oil and gas disputes
- Lender Litigation
- Lender Loan Workouts
- Limited Liability Corporation LLC Disputes
- Limited Liability Corporation LLC Dissolutions
- Limited Liability Corporation LLC Litigation
- Limited Liability Partnership LLP Disputes
- Limited Liability Partnership LLP Dissolutions
- Limited Liability Partnership LLP Litigation
- Limited Partnership LP Disputes
- Limited Partnership LP Dissolutions
- Limited Partnership LP Litigation
- New Companies
- Other Shareholder Litigation
We handle disputes as varied and complex as today’s business world and sometimes jump in to represent or defend business clients. Business clients rely on us in corporate control contests, contract disputes, insurance disputes and class actions. We also represent individual professionals in professional malpractice cases. Real estate developers and manufacturing companies across the country come to us to help achieve their business objectives. We counsel clients in internal and governmental investigations, defend white collar criminal issues, represent clients in antitrust and competition cases, and assist other clients in just the day to day operations of their business and the legal questions they have regarding their business.
To discuss the details of your business litigation case, schedule an initial consultation with a business lawyer online or by calling 888 HDZ LAW 8. We have attorneys that can handle your business issues and needs. Call today.
CORPUS CHRISTI REAL ESTATE ATTORNEY
Real Estate issues are abundant in the city of Corpus Christi with many new buildings, homes, land transfers, and other real estate issues.
If you need an experienced Corpus Christi Real Estate lawyer call Alex R Hernandez Jr today at Hernandez and English LLP.
Our law practice represents property owners, investors, developers, builders, landlords and tenants in Nueces County and throughout Texas. Mr. Hernandez has deep experience in a broad range of real estate-related conflicts, including:
- Breach of contract (broken real estate deals)
- Recovery of earnest money
- Title insurance litigation
- Land use and zoning disputes
- Fraud, misrepresentation and nondisclosure
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Commercial lease disagreements
- Construction defects and mechanic’s liens
- Real estate partnership and joint venture disputes
- Wrongful foreclosure
If you need a Corpus Christi Nueces County or surrounding counties real estate attorney feel free to contact our law offices for a consultation.